Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 17 July 2010

{Happy Weekend}

The weekend is here and I couldn't be happier for it! After the crazy busy week I'm looking forward to some time to relax, cook some lovely food and catch up with friends. What are your plans? I hope you have something lovely planned. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'd be pretty happy to throw on my favourite pair of shorts, crack open those patio doors, fire up the barbie on the patio and cook up a feast (in between swooning over that yellow vase, obvs.) Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend! Love this photo - yellow vase, cane chairs and that wallpaper!!! Do you know the source - just curious??

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Stop by...I'm hosting a giveway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend to you and i'm loving that rustic looking dining table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a fab weekend... The vase is truly lovely... and striking.. but the amazing wall is my inspiration.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright white chairs! Have a fabulous weekend! I'm working on projects around the house of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely room! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely room, that palm wallpaper is one of my faves! Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that room Will - that wallpaper is amazing, the yellow vase, the drum shade. So summery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-weekend_17.html";